RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers
You can find RSMSSB JEN Previous Papers in this section if you’re looking for them. Along with the RSMSSB JEN Exam Pattern, we offer in-depth details on RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers. You can download the Rajasthan SMSSB Junior Engineer Question Papers at the bottom of the page. Candidates can have a better understanding of the kinds of questions that may be asked in the test by consulting the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Previous Year Papers. For further information on RSMSSB JEN Previous Papers, explore all the areas below. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
The RSMSSB Junior Engineer test, which includes topics like General Knowledge and Concerned Subjects, is given for a total of 120 marks. The exam lasts for two hours. The sections below contain comprehensive information regarding the RSMSSB Junior Engineer Exam Pattern. Candidates can visit the Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board’s official website at rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in for more information on RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers.
RSMSSB Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers – Details
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Previous Question Papers PDF|
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Service Selection Board (RSMSSB)|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JEN)|
|Category||Previous Year Question Papers|
RSMSSB JEN Exam Pattern
|RSMSSB JEN||2023||2 hours|
|Question Type||Multiple Choice|
|Marking Scheme||+4 for correct, -1 for incorrect|
The 2-hour RSMSSB JEN test consists of 125 multiple-choice questions. Each question is worth one mark, and each incorrect response results in a deduction of one-third of the total marks. 40% is the required cutoff for passing the exam. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
The exam is divided into two parts:
- Part A: General Knowledge of Rajasthan (40 questions)
- Part B: Technical (85 questions)
The candidate’s chosen stream, such as Civil, Electrical, or Mechanical, will be used as the basis for the exam’s Technical section.
RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Previous Papers PDF||Download|
|RSMSSB JE Civil Old Model Papers PDF||Download|
|Download RSMSSB JEN Solved Old Question Papers||Download|
|RSMSSB JE Civil Exam Previous Papers PDF||Download|
|RSMSSB Junior Engineer Mechanical Study Notes Old Papers PDF||Download|
- JSSC CGL Previous Year Question Paper :- Click Here
- SSC CHSL Question Paper :- Click Here
- Bssc graduate level previous year :- Click Here
- Indian Navy SSR & AA Question Paper :- Click Here
- Army GD Question Paper ;- Click Here
- NDA Question Paper :- Click Here
Only those who receive the highest scores on the RSMSSB JEN exam are admitted to the Junior Engineer positions. As a result, it is crucial for candidates to study carefully for the test. Following are some pointers for getting ready for the RSMSSB JEN exam: [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
- Early preparation is key. The RSMSSB JEN exam is difficult, and it takes time to acquire the abilities and knowledge required to pass.
- Attempt practise exams. Online and in bookstores, there are a tonne of practise exams to choose from. Taking practise exams will help you become accustomed to the exam’s format and pinpoint areas where you need to make improvements.
- Assemble a study group. Studying with others can help you stay motivated and benefit from one another’s knowledge.
- Hire a tutor to assist you. If you need assistance in a particular subject, think about hiring a tutor. You can create a study plan and gain understanding of the content with the aid of a tutor.
RSMSSB Solved Paper Book PDF Download
Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board Junior Engineer is the full name of the position. The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) holds this recruitment test to choose junior engineers for the state government of Rajasthan’s numerous ministries. Here are some details on RSMSSB JE:
Recruitment Procedure: There are several steps in the RSMSSB JE recruitment procedure, including a written test and document verification. The purpose of the written test is to evaluate the candidates’ technical expertise and engineering aptitude. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
Candidates must meet certain requirements pertaining to age, education, and experience in order to be eligible for RSMSSB JE. The official notification released by RSMSSB for each recruitment cycle details the precise eligibility conditions. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
RSMSSB JE includes a range of engineering specialties, including civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and other related specialties. Each discipline’s recruitment is handled separately. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
Exam Pattern: Depending on the particular discipline, the RSMSSB JE exam pattern may change. The written test, however, often contains of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) covering material relating to the particular engineering discipline, general knowledge, reasoning, and other pertinent themes.
Engineering-specific courses like Engineering Mathematics, Engineering Mechanics, Building Materials, Structural Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Electrical Circuits, Thermodynamics, and more are covered in the RSMSSB JE syllabus. It also has portions on fundamental computer knowledge, reasoning, and general knowledge. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
admission Card and Result: RSMSSB issues admission cards in advance of the exam to enrolled applicants, enabling them to take the test. Following the test, the RSMSSB publishes the results on its official website, detailing the performance of each candidate and their eligibility.
Candidates that pass the written test move on to the next round of selection, which is document verification. Candidates’ original documents are checked during document verification to ensure their eligibility. Final decisions are made based on qualifications and open positions.
RSMSSB’s role: The Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board (RSMSSB) is in charge of holding several recruitment exams for various government agencies throughout the state of Rajasthan. One such test held by the board exclusively to identify junior engineers is the RSMSSB JE.
Rajasthan JE Civil Previous Year Paper with solution
- Vacancies and Departments: The RSMSSB JE test offers applicants the chance to be hired as Junior Engineers in several Rajasthani government departments. The Public Works Department (PWD), the Water Resources Department, the Rajasthan State Agricultural Marketing Board, the Rajasthan State Road Development and Construction Corporation, and other agencies may be among them.
- Junior engineers are responsible for executing and supervising a variety of engineering projects carried out by government entities. They are in charge of duties such project planning, designing, estimating, quality control, keeping track of progress, and making sure engineering standards and laws are followed.
- Eligibility Requirements: The requirements for taking the RSMSSB JE tests include age restrictions, educational requirements, and occasionally job experience in the applicable engineering subject. These requirements must be met in order for candidates to be eligible to apply for the test.
- Application Procedure: RSMSSB publishes a recruitment notice for JE posts that contains the application procedure, key dates, and other pertinent information. During the designated application period, interested applicants must submit their online applications via the RSMSSB website.
- Written testing and document verification are normally the first two steps in the selection process for RSMSSB JE. Candidates’ technical expertise and aptitude in their specific engineering specialties are evaluated through a written test. Candidates invited for the document verification process, when their original documents are checked to establish their eligibility, are those who pass the written examination.
- RSMSSB provides admission cards to those who successfully register for the JE examination. Important information, like the exam date, time, and location, can be found on the admit card. RSMSSB announces the results on its official website following the exam, detailing the performance of the candidates and their eligibility. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
- Tips for Preparation: Candidates are urged to thoroughly research the required engineering courses, practise with previous years’ test questions, and take practise exams to become comfortable with the format and time constraints of the RSMSSB JE exam. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
Who can apply for RSMSSB JE?
Any Indian citizen who has a bachelor’s degree in engineering from a recognized university and fulfills the other eligibility criteria can apply for the RSMSSB JE exam.
What is the syllabus for RSMSSB JE?
The syllabus for RSMSSB JE exam is divided into two parts:
* General Knowledge of Rajasthan
The General Knowledge of Rajasthan part of the syllabus covers topics such as history, geography, polity, and current affairs of Rajasthan. The Technical part of the syllabus covers topics related to the candidate’s chosen stream, such as Civil, Electrical, and Mechanical engineering. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
What is the exam pattern for RSMSSB JE?
The RSMSSB JE exam is a 2-hour long exam consisting of 125 multiple-choice questions. Each question carries 1 mark, and there is a negative marking of 1/3 of the total marks for each wrong answer. The minimum qualifying marks for the exam are 40%.
How to apply for RSMSSB JE?
The RSMSSB JE exam application form can be filled online on the RSMSSB website. The application fee for the exam is Rs. 450 for general candidates and Rs. 350 for SC/ST/PWD candidates. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]
What is the selection process for RSMSSB JE?
The selection process for RSMSSB JE typically involves a written examination and document verification. The written examination assesses candidates’ technical knowledge and aptitude in their respective engineering disciplines. Candidates who qualify in the written examination are called for the document verification process, where their original documents are verified to confirm their eligibility. [RSMSSB JE Previous Year Question Papers]