RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers
The official RPSC JLO Previous Papers are available on this website in PDF format. These Rajasthan JLO Previous Year Paper PDF files are excellent resources for studying for exams. The RPSC Junior Legal Officer Question Papers are in high demand from applicants who have applied for the Junior Legal Officer vacancies at rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in.
In the last section of this page, we have created a thorough collection of all the RPSC JLO Old Papers in order to help those candidates. You can just click on the links provided in that area to access these earlier works. You will grasp the RPSC JLO Previous Papers and their accompanying answers better if you keep reading this page. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers Pdf
|Organization Name||Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC)|
|Name of Post||Junior Legal Officer (JLO)|
|Selection Process||Written ExamInterviewDocument VerificationMedical Examination|
Practicing the RPSC JLO Previous Papers is highly recommended as they consist of questions that have been previously asked in exams. Engaging in such practice is a prudent choice to enhance your proficiency for the examination. There are several advantages to solving the RPSC JLO Old Papers. By working through these question papers, you can familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and gain insight into the types of questions that are typically asked in the examination. This practice allows you to develop a better understanding of the overall structure and format of the RPSC JLO exam.
You can identify and correct your own errors by practising the RPSC Junior Legal Officer Question Papers, in addition. Higher test scores and greater performance are results of this procedure. Engaging with the Rajasthan JLO Previous Year Paper PDF helps candidates improve their problem-solving abilities and boosts their confidence going into the exam. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have about this subject in the comment box below. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Legal Officer is referred to as RPSC JLO. In the Indian state of Rajasthan, the Junior Legal Officer (JLO) recruitment exam is administered by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC). The JLO test is used to choose candidates for the Rajasthan government’s legal division. The test evaluates candidates’ legal knowledge and expertise in a number of areas, including procedural, criminal, civil, and constitutional law. Candidates who pass the exam and satisfy the requirements are hired as Junior Legal Officers in the public sector. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
The selection process for RPSC JLO (Rajasthan Public Service Commission Junior Legal Officer) involves multiple stages. Here is a general overview of the selection process:
- Notification: RPSC publishes a formal notice announcing the openings and including comprehensive information about the JLO exam on their website or in major media. In order to learn about the eligibility requirements, application process, exam pattern, curriculum, and significant dates, candidates must thoroughly read and comprehend the notification. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Application: Within the allotted time, interested candidates must submit their online application forms through the official RPSC website. They must submit truthful and comprehensive information, upload the necessary files, and pay the application fee in accordance with the notification’s instructions.
- Admit Card: Following the conclusion of the application procedure, the RPSC issues admit cards or hall tickets to qualified applicants. Important information on the exam date, time, location, and instructions is included on the admit card. The admit card must be downloaded and brought with the candidate to the testing location. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Written Exam: A written exam is typically the first step in the JLO selection process. Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) or descriptive questions are used in the written exam to gauge candidates’ legal knowledge in many areas. Constitutional law, criminal law, civil law, procedural laws, and general knowledge are just a few of the subjects that may be included on the exam.
- The RPSC assesses the answer sheets after the written examination is finished and posts the results on their official website. By logging in with their credentials, candidates can view their results. The outcome reveals whether the applicant has advanced to the next phase of the hiring process.
- Candidates who pass the written exam are invited for an interview or a personality test. This phase attempts to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge of legal principles, interpersonal abilities, capacity for problem-solving, and general personality. A group of professionals conducts the interview.
- Final Selection: The candidates are chosen based on their performance on both the written exam and the interview/personality test taken together. Based on the candidates’ scores, RPSC creates a merit list, and the candidates who make the cut are given the opportunity to become Junior Legal Officers.8
RPSC JLO exam pattern in a table:
|Examination||Paper||Number of Questions||Marks||Duration||Negative Marking|
|Preliminary Examination||General Studies||150||50||3 hours||0.25|
|Preliminary Examination||Law||150||50||3 hours||0.25|
|Main Examination||Law||200||100||3 hours||0.25|
|Main Examination||General Studies||200||100||3 hours||0.25|
|Main Examination||English||150||75||3 hours||0.25|
|Main Examination||Hindi||150||75||3 hours||0.25|
Total Marks [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Preliminary Examination: 300
- Main Examination: 400
- Interview: 30
- 300 + 400 + 30 = 730
RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers Link
|RPSC JLO Previous Papers||Click Here|
|Rajasthan JLO Previous Year Paper PDF||Click Here|
|RPSC Junior Legal Officer Question Papers||Click Here|
|RPSC JLO Old Papers||Click Here|
Official Website :- ClicK Here
- test Frequency: The Rajasthan government’s criteria dictate how frequently the RPSC JLO test is held. The frequency of the exam is determined by the number of openings and the hiring requirements of the legal department. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Updates and Notifications: The RPSC publishes a formal announcement for the JLO exam on their website or through reputable newspapers. The notification includes comprehensive details regarding the exam, including eligibility requirements, the application procedure, the exam format, the curriculum, crucial deadlines, and contact information in case of any questions. Candidates should frequently check the RPSC website for exam-related updates and notices.
- Exam Centres: Throughout the state of Rajasthan, there are numerous exam centres where the RPSC JLO exam is given. The admit card contains information about the exam centre, including the address. Depending on their preference or availability during the application process, candidates are assigned an exam centre. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Negative Marking: A provision for negative marking may be included in the RPSC JLO test. To grasp the marking policy and to avoid making mistakes while answering the questions, candidates should attentively read the exam guidelines. It is best to answer questions you are certain of rather than making unneeded guesses.
- Cut-off Marks: Based on a number of variables, including the number of openings, the difficulty level of the exam, and the performance of candidates, RPSC calculates the cut-off marks for the JLO exam. To advance to the next step of the selection process, candidates must receive scores that are equal to or higher than the cut-off values. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
- Resources for Preparation: Candidates can use a variety of study guides and other resources to be ready for the RPSC JLO exam. These could include common law textbooks, legal periodicals, reference materials, internet legal databases, old test questions, and practise exams. Candidates can also enrol in coaching programmes or online resources that offer instruction and resources for the JLO exam.
- Candidates who pass the written exam are invited for an interview or a personality test. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the applicant’s expertise, interpersonal abilities, legal understanding, and aptitude for the position of Junior Legal Officer. For the interview stage, candidates should be prepared and confident. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
What is the eligibility criteria for the RPSC JLO post?
* Be a citizen of India.
* Have a Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized university.
* Have a minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination.
* Be at least 21 years of age and not more than 35 years of age as of the closing date of the application. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
What is the selection process for the RPSC JLO post?
* Preliminary Examination
* Main Examination
The Preliminary Examination is a written examination consisting of two papers: General Studies and Law. The Main Examination is a written examination consisting of four papers: Law, General Studies, English, and Hindi. The Interview is a personal interview conducted by a panel of experts. [RPSC JLO Previous Year Question Papers]
What is the salary of a JLO in Rajasthan?
The salary of a JLO in Rajasthan is Rs. 35,400/- to Rs. 1,12,400/- per month.