RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper 2023 In Hindi PDF Download
Dear friends, here we have provided detailed information about RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper 2022 in Hindi, which you can read and download in PDF format. As you may already know, the notification for RPSC ASO has been released recently, and many students have been preparing for it for years. Some students have been continuously requesting RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper from me on Telegram. Therefore, on behalf of allstatesaffairs.com, we have made RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper available in Hindi for all students, completely free of cost. You can read it here and also download the PDF.
Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Statistical Officer is referred to as RPSC ASO. The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is holding a recruitment test to choose applicants for the Assistant Statistical Officer (ASO) position in Rajasthan’s state government agencies.
RPSC ASO Selection Process
The goal of the RPSC ASO exam is to evaluate applicants’ statistical knowledge, abilities, and skills. There are several parts to the exam, including a written test and an interview process. Objective-type questions covering statistics, mathematics, logic, and general awareness often make up the written exam.
Candidates can apply for the RPSC ASO exam by completing the online application form on the organization’s official website if they match the eligibility requirements, which often include educational requirements and age restrictions. The official notification released by RPSC offers comprehensive information on the requirements for eligibility, the exam format, the syllabus, the application procedure, and significant dates.
Candidates should thoroughly prepare for the RPSC ASO exam by learning the pertinent material, working through sample questions from past exams, and keeping up with current events. There are numerous coaching facilities and online resources that offer study materials and advice for exam preparation.
Candidates who meet the requirements are shortlisted for interviews after the written exam is finished. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the applicant’s knowledge, interpersonal abilities, and general appropriateness for the ASO post. The candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview will determine who will be hired in the end.
RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper 2023 In Hindi
|RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper -1
|RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper -2
|RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper -3
|RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper -4
After being chosen, candidates are appointed as assistant statistical officers in Rajasthan’s corresponding government agencies. They are essential in gathering, examining, and interpreting statistical data to support decision-making and the creation of policy.
For updates and notices on the RPSC ASO exam, including the availability of application forms, exam dates, and other crucial information, interested candidates are advised to often check the RPSC website.
RPSC previous Year Paper
- The Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) conducts the RPSC ASO (Rajasthan Public Service Commission Assistant Statistical Officer) examination to hire Assistant Statistical Officers in several departments of the Rajasthan state government. Here are some extra details on the RPSC ASO test:
- Candidates must meet specific requirements in order to apply for the RPSC ASO exam. The criteria often include educational requirements, age restrictions, and any other conditions that are specifically stated. Candidates should carefully read the official notification for the specific eligibility requirements.
- Candidates may use the online application process to register for the RPSC ASO exam. They have a limited amount of time to complete the application form on the official RPSC website. While submitting the application, candidates are required to provide accurate and comprehensive information.
- The RPSC ASO exam is divided into many phases, including a written test and an interview. The written test covers topics like statistics, mathematics, reasoning, and general knowledge and is often objective in character. Candidates should consult the official notification for more information since the exam format may change.
- Topics pertaining to statistics, mathematics, logical reasoning, data interpretation, and general awareness are included in the RPSC ASO exam syllabus. Candidates should study the required material and concentrate on comprehending the important ideas and subjects.
- Admit Card: The RPSC will provide an admit card to applicants who successfully submit their application forms. The admit card includes crucial details including the exam date, location, and instructions. The admit card must be downloaded and brought with the candidate to the testing location.
- Results and Selection: The official RPSC website typically posts the RPSC ASO exam results. Shortlisted candidates for the interview procedure will be those who pass the written exam. The candidate’s performance in both the written test and the interview will determine who will be hired in the end.
- Resources for Preparation: Candidates can use a variety of books, study guides, internet tools, and question banks from prior years to get ready for the RPSC ASO exam. Online resources and coaching centres both provide advice and practise exams to aid applicants in their preparation.
- The selection process for RPSC ASO (Assistant Statistical Officer) generally consists of the following stages:
- Preliminary Examination: The preliminary examination is the first phase and is an objective test with multiple-choice questions. The candidate’s expertise in areas including general knowledge, mathematics, statistics, and reasoning are tested on this exam. Candidates may take the next step if they pass the preliminary exam. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
- Main Examination: The second stage’s Main Examination is an objective-style test. It includes multiple-choice questions about mathematics and statistics. The purpose of the main test is to evaluate the candidate’s comprehensive knowledge and comprehension of the subjects.
- Candidates who pass the main examination are invited for a personal interview. The purpose of the interview is to evaluate the applicant’s personality, interpersonal abilities, topic expertise, and appropriateness for the position of Assistant Statistical Officer. The candidate’s performance in the interview will determine who gets the job in the end.
- Verification of Documents: Following successful completion of the interview, candidates must go through a document verification process. They must provide their original documentation, including transcripts from their educational institutions, caste certificates (if applicable), and other pertinent records, for verification. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
- Final Merit List: A final merit list is created based on the candidate’s performance in the Main Examination and the Personal Interview. Candidates for the job of RPSC ASO are chosen based on the merit list.
RPSC ASO Exam Pattern
- Exam: The preliminary examination is an objective-type test.
There are multiple-choice questions in it.
The test is taken online (computer-based).
Typically, the exam lasts two hours in total.
The maximum score allowed on the preliminary exam may change annually.
- The following themes or subjects are typically covered in the preliminary examination:
- General Knowledge: This portion assesses the candidate’s general knowledge of topics such as politics, economics, geography, history, and current events.
Mathematical skills are evaluated in this component, which covers subjects like arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, etc. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
Statistics: The principles, techniques, and applications of statistics are the emphasis of this section.
- Main Exam: The main exam also has an objective component.
It includes multiple-choice questions about mathematics and statistics.
The test is taken online (computer-based).
Typically, the exam lasts two hours in total.
The maximum score allowed on the main exam may change annually.
The following subjects/topics are primarily covered on the main exam:
This section examines the candidate’s understanding of statistical principles, procedures, techniques, and applications. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
This component of the test evaluates the candidate’s knowledge of mathematical ideas and how to apply them to statistical analysis.
What is the eligibility criteria for RPSC ASO?
The minimum age specified for the graduates is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 40 years. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
What is the selection process for RPSC ASO?
Preliminary and Main Examinations are normally part of the RPSC ASO selection process. Candidates who pass the preliminary exam are qualified to take the main examination. The candidate’s performance on the main exam will determine their final selection. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
How can I apply for RPSC ASO?
The application process for RPSC ASO is conducted online. Candidates need to visit the official RPSC website and fill out the application form during the specified application period. It is important to read the official notification and follow the instructions provided for the application process. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
What is the syllabus for RPSC ASO?
courses like general knowledge, mathematics, statistics, and other relevant courses are covered in the RPSC ASO syllabus. For a complete syllabus, candidates are suggested to consult the official notification and syllabus given by the RPSC.
Is there any negative marking in the RPSC ASO exam?
Yes, there is usually a provision for negative marking in the RPSC ASO exam. For each incorrect answer, a certain number of marks (usually 1/3rd or 0.33 marks) may be deducted as a penalty. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]
Can candidates from other states apply for RPSC ASO?
Yes, candidates from other states can apply for RPSC ASO. However, there may be certain conditions and reservations specific to the state of Rajasthan. It is important to refer to the official notification for detailed information on eligibility and reservation criteria. [RPSC ASO Previous Year Question Paper]