Old NCERT History Bipin PDF IN HINDI
The old NCERT Modern History PDF in Hindi and English, as well as the “Spectrum Modern History PDF” by Bipin Chandra and Rajiv Ahir, are both available for download from this page. Many students keep asking me again if there are examinations with questions from modern history, and I always reply that there are. Because so many students have been requesting the Modern History PDF, www.allstatesaffairs.com has decided to make it freely available in Hindi and English so that all kids can have a better future. This is where you may download it.
[Chandra & Spectrum] PDF Download in hindi
- A renowned expert on Indian contemporary history, Bipin Chandra was an Indian historian. He was born on May 27, 1928, in the Himachal Pradesh province’s Kangra district, and he died away on August 30, 2014.
- After earning his Ph.D. from the University of Delhi in 1957, Bipin Chandra went on to work as a history professor there. His “India’s Struggle for Independence,” which is regarded as a major work on the Indian independence struggle, is one of several works he wrote on contemporary Indian history.
- In addition to his contributions to academia, Bipin Chandra was also a prominent figure in Indian politics and society. He participated in a number of political and social activities and was a member of the Communist Party of India.
- Bipin Chandra continues to be a major figure in the area of Indian history and his contributions to the study of contemporary Indian history are generally recognized.
Old NCERT History Bipin Chandra In Hindi PDF Download Link नीचे दिया गया है। आप वहां से इस PDF को Download कर सकते हैं और इसकी सहायता से आप Notes बना सकते हैं।
Old NCERT History :- DOWNLOAD NOW
- A well-known modern Indian historian who has written multiple volumes on Indian history is Bipin Chandra. His significant novels include:
- India’s Struggle for Independence: This book, which is recognized as a foundational work on the topic, gives a thorough overview of the Indian independence struggle.
- Communalism in Modern India: Bipin Chandra examines the emergence of communalism in India as well as its effects on society and politics in this book.
- The interaction between nationalism and colonialism in modern India is examined in this book, as well as how it affected the Indian national movement.
Spectrum English :- DOWNLOAD NOW
- Bipin Chandra investigates the rise of economic nationalism in India and its contribution to the Indian national movement in his book, The Rise and Growth of Economic Nationalism in India.
- Bipin Chandra’s book, articles on Colonialism, is a compilation of his articles on various facets of colonialism in India.
- The Making of Modern India: From the late 19th century to the present, this book presents a broad review of India’s significant political, economic, and social changes.
- The writings of Bipin Chandra are still read and studied widely in Indian institutions and worldwide because they are widely recognized as authoritative works on Indian history.