NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers
“NIMR Technician Question Papers with Answers: Download NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers at nimr.org.in. Candidates preparing for the test must practise all of the subjects. For the purpose of choosing candidates for open posts, NIMR administers a written exam. Candidates should get numerous NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers from the links provided and other sources to strengthen their preparation in order to ace the test. Depending on the position qualification, the difficulty of the questions and the technical topics may change. As a result, it’s crucial to have a thorough comprehension of the curriculum, key readings, and consistent practise using NIMR Technician Question Papers in PDF format. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers are a great resource for learning about the different types of questions that are asked, how they are distributed among the subjects, how much weight they receive, and how difficult they are. It is significant to remember that wrong answers will receive a lower grade. Before answering any unknown questions, candidates are urged to carefully consider their answer because it could affect their selection. Practise with NIMR Technical Assistant Model Papers also aids in determining a candidate’s strengths and shortcomings, allowing them to concentrate on areas where they need additional education. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
On its official website and in reputable newspapers, NIMR posts job openings and recruitment notices. As stated in the recruitment statement, interested applicants must submit their applications either online or offline. Application screening is usually followed by written exams, skill tests, interviews, and/or other assessment techniques in the selection process.
NIMR Technician Previous Question Papers
The identical questions from the NIMR Technician Previous Question Papers may not be asked in the actual test, according to Recruitment India. As a result, a candidate’s grade will only be influenced by their preparation. To score well on the written test, we strongly advise every job applicant to thoroughly practise and review the topics. All applicants are given enough time by NIMR to prepare for the exam, and it is crucial to make the most of that time by using all of the tools at your disposal, including the NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers Details
|Name Of The Commission||National Institute of Malaria Research (NIMR)|
|Post Names||Technical Assistant, Technician 1, Lab Attendant 1|
|Number Of Posts||79 Posts|
|Selection Rounds||Written Test, Document Verification|
|Qualification||Graduate, Engineering, Diploma, 10th|
It will be difficult for anyone to obtain the required marks without practising the NIMR Technician Question Papers. One won’t be aware of the test complexity and the amount of time needed to answer the NIMR Technical Assistant Question Paper PDF without practise. Therefore, having in-depth knowledge and executing tasks well are essential for scoring well enough to pass the test. Consider taking online mock exams and going to a tutor to improve your study skills and discover strategies for quickly recalling information and responding to questions. If aspirants need more NIMR Technical Assistant practise exams, let us know in the comments section below, and Recruitment India will post more tests below.
NIMR Exam Pattern
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of 0.25 for each wrong answer.
- Exam Duration: 120 minutes
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Qualifying Marks: To qualify the exam, a candidate must secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written exam.
- Selection Process: The selection process for the NIMR Technical Assistant post will consist of the following stages:
- Written Examination
The final selection of the candidates will be based on their performance in the written examination and interview.
NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers Important Links
|NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers||Download|
|NIMR Technician Previous Year Question Papers||Download|
|NIMR Lab Attendant Question Paper PDF||Download|
|NIMR Technical Assistant Question Papers||Download|
Official website :- Click Here
Posts at NIMR:
NIMR offers various positions across different levels and disciplines. Some of the common posts available at NIMR include:
- Scientist: Scientists are in charge of carrying out studies, developing them, putting them into action, analysing the data, and publicising the results. They are active in overseeing research initiatives and offering scientific insight in particular facets of the study of malaria.
- Technical Officer: By helping with the organisation, management, and coordination of scientific initiatives, technical officers support research operations. They could be in charge of data gathering, lab work, field surveys, and equipment maintenance.
- Technical Assistant: Scientists and researchers are given technical support by technical assistants. They support research-related duties such as data entry, analysis, and documentation in addition to laboratory studies. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
- Field Worker/Field Assistant: Field Workers or Field Assistants are involved in fieldwork activities such as conducting field surveys, gathering biological samples, trapping mosquitoes, and more. To collect data and participate to field-based research investigations, they collaborate closely with scientists and research teams. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
- Project Managers or Coordinators are in charge of organising, carrying out, and keeping track of research initiatives. They are in charge of overseeing the resources, finances, and timetables for projects. Additionally, they might coordinate with stakeholders and partner organisations.
- Administrative Staff: Members of the administrative staff are in charge of the institute’s daily administrative operations. This entails managing office operations, dealing with letters, keeping records, setting up meetings, and supporting the administrative tasks of the institute.
NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers Recruitment Process :
- Advertisement: NIMR posts employment openings on its official website, in top publications, and on job search engines. These adverts offer information about the open positions, qualifying requirements, application procedure, and crucial deadlines.
- Submission of Applications: Interested applicants must submit their applications in the format specified in the job announcement. Applications may be submitted offline using the designated method (postal mail or in-person submission) or online using the official website.
- Applications are screened by the NIMR after the application period closes in order to identify qualified applicants. Verifying the eligibility requirements and prerequisites listed in the advertisement is part of the screening process.
- Shortlisted applicants are invited to take part in the selection process, which normally consists of one or more of the following phases:
- Written Exam: Candidates may be asked to take a written exam to gauge their knowledge and suitability for the position.
- Candidates may be required to take a skill test or trade test, depending on the position’s requirements, to gauge their application of knowledge and practical aptitude.
- Interview: To determine the suitability of the shortlisted candidates for the position, a personal interview may be scheduled. Senior NIMR officials and subject area experts frequently serve on the interview panel. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers Pdf
- Final Selection: Candidates are chosen based on their performance during the various phases of selection. The chosen candidates are then informed via email, snail mail, or the official website.
- Eligibility Requirements: At NIMR, there are different eligibility requirements for each position based on things like educational requirements, age restrictions, experience demands, and required abilities. The NIMR recruitment announcements and notifications include a full list of requirements.
- Application Procedure: The NIMR provides the online or offline application submission method. Candidates who wish to apply online must go to the official NIMR website and follow the instructions for filling out the application form. For offline applications, you may need to mail the completed application form and the required paperwork or deliver them in person to the specified address. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
- Documents Required: In addition to the application form, candidates must typically submit supporting documentation, including transcripts from their academic and professional experiences, age verification documents, caste/category certificates (if applicable), and any other pertinent documents listed in the recruitment announcement.
- Selection Criteria: At NIMR, candidates are chosen based on their merits and how well they perform at each stage of the selection process. Written tests, skill tests, interviews, and other evaluations may be part of the requirements depending on what is thought appropriate for the position.
- NIMR offers admission cards to qualified applicants for the written examination or other selection phases. The institute posts the results on its main website following the conclusion of each stage. Candidates who have been shortlisted are also informed of the next steps in the selection procedure.
- Reservation Policy: For a number of groups, including Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), and Persons with Disabilities (PWD), NIMR abides with the government’s reservation policy. The recruitment advertising specify the specifics of reservations for each group. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
- Benefits & Pay: Each post at NIMR has a pay scale and benefits that are decided in accordance with the laws and policies of the Indian government. Depending on the level and type of the position, employees may get a different salary and allowances than what is specified in the pay scales.
What are the educational requirements for a NIMR Technical Assistant?
The educational requirements for a NIMR Technical Assistant vary depending on the specific position. However, most positions require a diploma or degree in a technical field, such as biology, chemistry, or engineering.
What are the duties and responsibilities of a NIMR Technical Assistant?
* Providing technical support to research and development activities
* Operating and maintaining laboratory equipment
* Preparing and conducting experiments
* Collecting and analyzing data
* Writing reports
* Maintaining records [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
What is the salary range for a NIMR Technical Assistant?
The salary range for a NIMR Technical Assistant varies depending on experience and qualifications, but it typically ranges from Rs.35,000 to Rs.1,10,000 per year.
What is the application process for a NIMR Technical Assistant?
The application process for a NIMR Technical Assistant typically involves submitting an application form, transcripts, and letters of recommendation. The application form can be found on the NIMR website. [NIMR Technical Assistant Previous Papers]
What are the benefits of working as a NIMR Technical Assistant?
* The opportunity to work on cutting-edge research
* The chance to contribute to the advancement of science
* A competitive salary and benefits package
* The opportunity to work with a talented and dedicated team
What are the skills and qualities that are important for a NIMR Technical Assistant?
* Technical skills, such as proficiency in laboratory equipment and software
* Analytical skills, such as the ability to collect and analyze data
* Communication skills, such as the ability to write reports and communicate effectively with others
* Teamwork skills, such as the ability to work effectively with others
* Problem-solving skills, such as the ability to identify and solve problems