JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper
Candidates must be familiar with the JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Pattern and all of its pertinent information before beginning their exam preparation. Using the JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers, you can comprehend some of these. Candidates are urged to use the table below to better understand the format of the exam. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- There will be 100 questions in all, each worth 400 points.
- Each accurate response will receive 4 marks.
- For each wrong response, one mark will be deducted.
|JIPMER Exam Pattern: Nursing Officer
|Subject related Knowledge
|General Knowledge, General Intelligence, General English and General Mathematics
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, or JIPMER, is a well-known medical centre in India. It is one among the top medical institutions in the nation and is situated in Puducherry. To choose applicants for admission to its undergraduate and postgraduate medical programmes, JIPMER has its own entrance exam. We will go through a number of JIPMER exam-related topics in this thorough explanation, including the exam’s eligibility requirements, syllabus, and selection procedure. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question]
Download JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Papers & Model Papers PDF
Candidates must fulfil a number of requirements established by the institute in order to be qualified to sit for the JIPMER test. The following are the requirements for admission to the MBBS u ndergraduate programme: [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- Candidates must be citizens of India or be Overseas Citizens of India (OCI).
- Age: The applicant must be at least 17 years old at the time of admission, or by the end of December in the admission year, whichever comes first. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- Education: The applicant must have earned a passing grade in English, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and Biology/Biotechnology in the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent.
- A minimum of 60% overall in PCB (or 50% for those who are SC, ST, OBC, or OPH) is required for general category candidates. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam Questions and Answers
Exam Pattern: Candidates should be conversant with the JIPMER exam’s specific pattern in order to effectively prepare. The following describes the MBBS test format:
- Exam Mode: The JIPMER exam is administered online using a computer-based test.
- Exam length: The exam lasts 2.5 hours (150 minutes).
- Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) make up the majority of the exam’s questions.
- 200 questions make up the exam’s total number of questions.
- Subjects and Grading System: The following subjects are equally represented in the questions:
- (60 questions) Physics
- (60 questions) Chemistry
- (60 questions) Biology
- (10 questions) English language and comprehension
- (10 questions) Logical and quantitative reasoning
- Each right response earns 4 points, while each wrong response loses 1 point. There are no marks or negative markings for unanswered questions.
JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper PDF
Curriculum: The curriculum for the higher secondary level (10+2) or its equivalent is the basis for the JIPMER exam’s syllabus. The following themes are covered in each subject:
- Physics covers a wide range of topics, including mechanics, optics, thermodynamics and radiation, electricity and magnetism, modern physics, electronics, etc.
- Basic Principles, Physical Chemistry, Biomolecules, Polymers, Environmental Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, etc. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- Biology includes topics such as the variety of living organisms, cell structure and function, human anatomy and physiology, genetics and evolution, plant anatomy, structural organisation in animals and plants, reproduction, ecology and environment, and biotechnology.
- Grammar, vocabulary, reading comprehension, and other aspects of the English language and comprehension.
Analogies, number series, blood relations, coding and decoding, figure completion, data interpretation, and other forms of logical and quantitative reasoning. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
Selection Procedure: There are several steps in the JIPMER exam selection procedure. Candidates must first take the online admission exam in order to proceed. A merit list is created based on the exam performance. Candidates who have been shortlisted are then contacted for counselling and document verification. Based on the merit rank and available seats, the ultimate decision is made.
JIPMER Previous Year Question Paper PDF
It is advised that candidates who want to perform well on the JIPMER Nursing Officer Exam review the JIPMER Nursing Officer Past Year Papers. The candidates will benefit from these papers in a variety of ways. The following is a list of just a few of the many advantages of using our JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
When a candidate examines the JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers, their comprehension of the exam’s format and the types of questions grows.
One can assess their performance levels with the JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers. Instead of making these errors on the real exam, it is better to make blunders and learn from them in these practise exams. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
While attempting tests, candidates are able to identify shortcuts or different approaches to solving issues. JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers are numerous.
Candidates with test jitters or performance anxiety will find the JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Question Papers to be of great assistance. These papers will boost your confidence and exam readiness.
We sincerely hope that our article on JIPMER Nursing Officer Previous Year Papers was both educational and useful to you. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can start preparing for any competitive exam by downloading our Testbook App, which is free. You can access Test Series, Mock Tests, PDFs, Previous Year’s Question Papers, and much more with the use of this app.
Staff Nurse Question Paper PDF
The JIPMER entrance exam syllabus includes a number of subjects from the 10+2 or comparable higher secondary curriculum. The purpose of the syllabus is to evaluate the candidate’s knowledge and comprehension of the following topics: [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- Electrostatics and Magnetism
- Current Electricity and Electromagnetic Induction
- Dual Nature of Matter and Nuclear Physics
- Electronic Devices
- Thermodynamics and Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Laws of Motion and Work, Energy, and Power
- Oscillations and Waves
- Basic Concepts of Chemistry
- States of Matter
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Energetics and Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- Hydrogen [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- s-Block Elements
- p-Block Elements
- d- and f-Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Biology: [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]
- Diversity of Living Organisms
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Plant Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- English Language and Comprehension:
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Sentence Completion
- Reading Comprehension
- Logical and Quantitative Reasoning:
- Number Series
- Coding and Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Figure Matrix
- Figure Completion
- Data Interpretation
- Logical Deduction
Candidates should carefully review and comprehend the ideas covered in each course. To develop their capacity for problem-solving and time management, they should concentrate on laying a solid foundation and practising problem-solving techniques. [JIPMER Staff Nurse Previous Year Question Paper]