HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers
It is essential to obtain and use HPSC ATP Previous Papers in order to improve your test preparation for the Assistant Town Planner (ATP) exam administered by the Haryana Public Service Commission. These question papers, which are accessible at hpsc.gov.in in both English and Hindi, offer useful context for the question structure and support applicants in making well-informed preparation plans. The questions for engineering or PG level positions are based on particular disciplines listed in the HPSC ATP Syllabus. Candidates must have in-depth understanding and plenty of practise using HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers in order to successfully respond to these questions. To perform well on the exam, it is crucial to regularly analyse different question types from HPSC ATP Question Papers in addition to studying the syllabus.
The best way to clear out any exam-related questions is to solve the Haryana Assistant Town Planners Sample Questions. Since the HPSC may at any time announce the exam date, it is essential for applicants to make use of the resources at their disposal and to schedule their preparation without being interrupted. Those who invest a lot of time in practising HPSC ATP Exam Papers have a better probability of getting chosen. To pass the test, you may need to practise these sample questions. Candidates might also think about taking practise exams to improve their accuracy and critical thinking skills.
HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers Particulars
|Name Of The Organization
|Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC)
|Name Of The Posts
|Assistant Town Planner
|Govt Exams Previous Papers
|Post Graduation, Engineering
HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers Info
The HPSC Assistant Town Planner Practise Tests are a priceless tool for anyone hoping to pass the test. Candidates can become familiar with the exam format, recognise key concepts, adapt to the testing atmosphere, and improve their problem-solving skills by completing these papers. The applicants should therefore acquire the most of these Haryana Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers and practise diligently to improve their chances of passing the HPSC Assistant Town Planner test. Start working on HPSC ATP Practise Exams early in your preparation to provide yourself enough time for complete revision and development.
Decide which subjects or types of questions you have the greatest trouble with. Give the candidate more time to study and practise those particular subjects in order to enhance performance. To complete the exam in the allotted time, set a timer while working on the HPSC Assistant Town Planner Sample Questions. This routine will improve your ability to manage your time and quicken your pace. Set aside a specified period of time each day for completing practise tests or old papers. Regular practise will strengthen your knowledge and give you more confidence. Review your responses after completing an HPSC ATP Model Paper to look for errors or areas where you need to improve. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
HPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam Pattern
|Number of Questions
|Marks per Question
|Reasoning, Mental Ability, GK & Current Affairs
- The exam is a 2 hour 30 minute, multiple-choice exam.
- There are a total of 120 questions, each of which is worth 2.5 marks.
- There is a negative marking of 1/3 mark for each incorrect answer.
- The minimum qualifying marks for the exam are 40%.
|HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers
|HPSC Assistant Town Planner Question Paper PDF
|HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers
|HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Question Papers PDF
Official Website :- Click Here
There is a set format for the Assistant Town Planner (ATP) test administered by the Haryana Public Service Commission. Here is a summary of the HPSC ATP exam’s typical exam format:
- Written Exam: The HPSC ATP exam is a written test, and it is the first step in the hiring process.
- Exam Format: The written test is often given in an offline style using pen and paper.
- Question Type: Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) are typically included in exams. Candidates must choose the best response from a list of options that follow each question in order to pass the exam.
- Subjects & Syllabus: The written test includes questions on a range of topics, including English language skills, general awareness, and urban planning. The official HPSC recruiting announcement contains information on the exact syllabus for the ATP exam. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
- Marking Procedure: Some tests may feature a provision for negative marking for erroneous answers, while others may provide marks for accurate responses. The official notification or exam instructions include information about the precise marking method.
- Exam Length: The HPSC ATP exam might last between a few hours and many days. Typically, the exam notification or admit card includes a set time frame for the exam.
- After passing the written test, applicants may be shortlisted for an interview or personality test to determine their fitness for the position of assistant town planner.
- Exam Sections: There may be several sections or papers in the written HPSC ATP examination. Each segment may include a particular topic or a number of themes relating to urban planning, general knowledge, aptitude, and English language skills. Depending on the particular exam, the number of sections and their weighting may change. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
- Coverage of the Syllabus: The official recruitment announcement will often include the HPSC ATP exam syllabus. To effectively prepare for each exam area, applicants must carefully read and comprehend the curriculum.
- Candidates must get the minimum qualifying marks established by HPSC in order to pass the written test. Depending on variables like the number of openings and the amount of competition, the qualifications may change. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
- Admit Card: From the official website, candidates must download their HPSC ATP exam admit cards. Important details like the exam date, time, location, and directions are all included on the admit card.
- Interview/Personality Test: Those applicants who pass the written exam may be chosen for an interview or personality test. Candidates’ communication abilities, topic knowledge, and suitability for the Assistant Town Planner position are evaluated at this level.
What are the eligibility criteria for the HPSC Assistant Town Planner exam?
* Be a citizen of India.
* Have passed the 10+2 examination with science subjects.
* Have completed a Bachelor’s degree in Urban and Regional Planning from a recognized university.
* Have a minimum of 21 years and a maximum of 42 years of age as of the date of the exam. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
What is the syllabus for the HPSC Assistant Town Planner exam?
The syllabus for the HPSC Assistant Town Planner exam is divided into two sections: Related Subjects and Reasoning, Mental Ability, GK & Current Affairs. The Related Subjects section includes topics such as urban planning, transportation planning, and environmental planning. The Reasoning, Mental Ability, GK & Current Affairs section includes topics such as logical reasoning, problem-solving, general knowledge, and current affairs. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]
What are the steps involved in the HPSC Assistant Town Planner recruitment process?
* Application: Candidates can apply for the HPSC Assistant Town Planner exam through the official website.
* Preliminary Exam: A preliminary exam is conducted to screen the candidates.
* Main Exam: The main exam is a 2 hour 30 minute, multiple-choice exam.
* Interview: Candidates who qualify the main exam are called for an interview.
* Final Selection: The final selection is based on the marks obtained in the preliminary exam, main exam, and interview. [HPSC Assistant Town Planner Previous Papers]