GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF
gnm question paper in hindi pdf | gnm entrance exam question paper | gnm entrance exam question paper pdf | gnm nursing entrance exam questions answers pdf | gnm entrance exam question paper in hindi | gnm entrance exam syllabus pdf | gnm entrance exam book pdf
You should read this article in its entirety if you’re prepared for the GNM Entrance Exam because it contains comprehensive information regarding GNM question papers in PDF format. This post will assist you in solving the GNM Entrance Exam Question Paper with ease. Please study this article through to the end if you wish to perform well on the GNM Entrance Exam.
You may learn more about the topics covered on the GNM Entrance Exam Question Paper as well as the exam format in this page. You can better prepare for the GNM Entrance Exam question paper by reading the complete information provided regarding the questions that were asked in the GNM entrance exam. Let’s look at some of the GNM entrance exam questions.
Gnm question paper in hindi pdf free download
People who want to become nurses can take the General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) Entrance Exam. This admission test acts as a doorway to the numerous nursing programmes provided by various organisations and universities. The GNM programme gives students the knowledge and abilities they need to deliver high-quality medical care.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
GNM Entrance Exam Syllabus
Following are some essential details concerning the GNM Entrance Exam:
- Eligibility Requirements: Depending on the organisation administering the exam, the eligibility requirements may change. In general, applicants must have successfully finished their 10+2 coursework in the science stream with a minimum overall percentage required by the relevant university.
GNM Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper PDF
- Exam Pattern: The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) on the GNM Entrance Exam normally encompass topics including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Knowledge. The amount of questions, overall score, and length of the exam can change from one institution to the next.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
GNM Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Subjective Paper PDF
|S. No.||GNM Previous Paper Name||Download|
|1.||GNM FIRST-YEAR ANATOMY AND PHYSIOLOGY||Click Here|
|2.||GNM FIRST-YEAR PHYSIOLOGY AND SOCIOLOGY||Click Here|
|3.||INCLUDING FIRST’AID AND PERSONAL HYGIENE||Click Here|
|4.||GNM FIRST-YEAR COMMUNITY HEALTH AND NURSING||Click Here|
|5.||GNM SECOND-YEAR MENTAL HEALTH AND PSYCHIATRIC||Click Here|
|6.||GNM SECOND YEAR INCLUDING SPECIALISATION IN EYE||Click Here|
|7.||GNM SECOND-YEAR MEDICAL SURGICAL IN NURSING||Click Here|
|8.||GNM THIRD-YEAR MIDWIFERY||Click Here|
|9.||Gnm THIRD YEAR PAEDIATRIC NURSING||Click Here|
|10.||Gnm THIRD YEAR COMMUNITY HEALTH NURSING||Click Here|
GNM 2nd Year Solved Question Paper :- Download
- The topics covered in the 10+2 science curriculum serve as the basis for the GNM Entrance Exam’s syllabus. It covers topics like physics, chemistry, biology, English (grammar and comprehension included), and general knowledge (current events, fundamental awareness, etc.).
- Tips for Success: To succeed on the GNM Entrance Exam, you must have a detailed study strategy. Here are some advice on getting ready: [GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
- Get acquainted with the exam format and syllabus.
- Set out enough time for each subject in your study programme.
- To better grasp the exam format and manage your time, practise answering sample and past-year questions.
- Consult the standard literature and preparation resources suggested for the GNM entrance exam.
- Read newspapers, periodicals, and online sources to keep up with current events and general information.
- To gauge your level of preparation and pinpoint areas that need work, take practise exams.
- Following the GNM Entrance Exam, applicants who reach the institution’s cutoff standards are qualified to move on to the next stage of the admission process. A personal interview, document verification, and counselling are possible next stages. Based on the candidate’s performance in the entrance exam and following rounds of the admissions process, a final decision is made.
Gnm question paper in hindi pdf download
- Important Topics: It’s critical to have a solid understanding of the following topics as you get ready for the GNM Entrance Exam:
- Focus on subjects like mechanics, thermodynamics, optics, electricity, magnetism, and modern physics when studying physics.
- Place a focus on subjects like organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, physical chemistry, and environmental chemistry in the subject of chemistry.
- Human anatomy and physiology, microbiology, biochemistry, genetics, and biotechnology are among the topics covered in biology.
- Improve your vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, and writing in English.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of broad science, history, geography, politics, and social issues in addition to current affairs, local, national, and international happenings.
- Reference Books: You can consult common textbooks and study resources advised by professionals to get ready for the GNM Entrance Exam. Several well-liked books include:
- H.C. Verma, “Concepts of Physics”
- textbooks for classes 11 and 12 called “NCERT Chemistry” and “Biology: Class 12” by Pradeep Publications
- R.S. Aggarwal, “Objective General English”
- by Manwendra Mukul and Dr. Binay Karna, “Lucent’s General Knowledge”
- Managing your time well during the exam is essential. Take sample exams and practise answering questions from past years to increase your speed and accuracy. You will be better able to manage your time during the actual exam if you are familiar with the exam format.
- During the exam, it’s critical to maintain your composure and confidence. Avoid last-minute cramming and concentrate on reviewing key ideas. Keep a pleasant attitude, obtain adequate sleep the night before the test, and arrive at the testing location on time.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
- Seek Guidance: Don’t be afraid to ask for help from professors, mentors, or industry experts if you run into any problems or have specific queries about the GNM Entrance Exam. They may clear up any questions and offer insightful advice on exam techniques.
Gnm question paper in hindi pdf 2020
To succeed on the GNM Entrance Exam, keep in mind that persistent and committed preparation, together with a focused strategy, are essential. Work on improving your subject understanding, getting regular practise, and keeping a structured study schedule. You can enrol in a GNM programme and begin a rewarding career in nursing if you are persistent and work hard for it.
Gnm question paper in hindi pdf free download in english
Various nursing schools and universities hold the GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) entrance test to choose applicants for admission to GNM programmes. The organisation or university administering the exam may have a little variation in the exam format. However, the general outline of the GNM test format is as follows:[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
- Exam Mode: The GNM entrance exam is normally given in offline (pen and paper) mode, and applicants must mark their responses on an OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheet.
- Depending on the quantity of questions and the detailed explanations given, the exam lasts typically 2 to 3 hours.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
- Multiple-choice questions (MCQs) make up the majority of the exam’s questions. Candidates are asked to choose the right response from a list of four possibilities that follow each question.
- The GNM entrance exam typically includes the following sections and topics:
- Chemistry and Physics
- English, Biology (Botany and Zoology), and General Knowledge round out the list.
- Each segment of the exam could be devoted to one of the aforementioned themes and be separated into separate sections.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
- The total amount of questions may vary, but generally speaking, there are between 100 and 200.
GNM Entrance Exam Previous Year Question Paper in Hindi
- Marking Procedure: The marking procedure also varies, although typically, each accurate response receives one mark. A fraction of a mark (such as 0.25), or a set number of marks (such as 1/4), may be subtracted for each erroneous answer in the case of negative marking for incorrect replies.
- Syllabus: The curriculum of the boards or organisations responsible for holding the exam is often followed by the GNM entrance exam syllabus. The syllabus includes material from the previously three disciplines, as well as general knowledge, physics, chemistry, and biology. For information on the specific themes and subtopics to be covered, please refer to the official exam notification or syllabus given by the conducting authority.
- Specific qualifying marks or cutoff scores may be required by each school or university before candidates are considered admissible.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
It is important to keep in mind that each institution may have a different exact exam design, which may differ in terms of the number of questions, the time allotted, the scoring method, and the syllabus. It is therefore advised that you consult the official notification or documentation provided by the organisation in charge of organising the particular GNM entrance exam that you wish to take. [GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
This article contains the questions that were asked in the GNM entrance exam from the prior year and gives extensive information about the GNM Question Paper in Hindi PDF. This knowledge will help you adequately prepare for the GNM entrance exam. Please keep visiting our website for more details on the exam formats and syllabuses for additional competitive exams.[GNM Question Paper In Hindi PDF]
What type of questions are asked in the GNM entrance examination?
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) based on the subject matter are asked in the GNM entrance examination.
How many subjects are there in GNM?
In GNM, there are five subjects in the first year and also five subjects in the second year. GNM 3rd Year is divided into two parts, with three subjects in the first part and four subjects in the second part.
How many marks are required to pass in GNM?
A student should pass the 12th-grade examination (in either the Science or Arts stream) with a minimum of 45% marks.
Is negative marking done in the GNM examination?
Negative marking is done in the GNM examination at a ratio of 1/4.
How many questions are asked in the GNM (General Nursing and Midwifery) examination?
In the GNM entrance examination, a total of 150 questions are asked, and each question carries 1 mark.